Our smallest, super light locking carabiner. Ideal for belaying and anchor building on trad and alpine climbs.
- Hot-forged I-beam construction makes the biner very light and still extremely strong with 11 kN gate open rating;
- angled snag free Keylock nose for smooth clipping and unclipping maneuvers;
- ergonomic shape and gate position designed to provide large opening and large basket area;
- large rope bearing radius reduces the wear of rope;
- screw locking sleeve for great handling and effective locking;
- for better gear management the screw gates are in different colors;
- each carabiner is individually tested for the strength 10 kN;
- unique production number for better traceability and inspection;
- certified for both sport and industrial use.
Weight: 48 g (1.69 oz)
Material: light alloy
Strength major axis: 26 kN
Strength minor axis: 8 kN
Strength open gate: 11 kN
Gate opening (d): 18 mm
Please note: There are 3 different colors available, please leave a comment on your order if you want a specific one, else we will give what we have in stock.